An Intermediate Pronunciation Course
Cambridge University Press | 232 pages | PDF+mp3 | 141 MB
This is a revised and updated edition of the classic pronunciation title Ship or Sheep? This new edition of Ship or Sheep?, an accessible intermediate-level pronunciation course in full colour for students of English, provides systematic practice of English pronunciation, with an emphasis on minimal pairs, through a wide variety of interesting exercises and activities. The course is suitable for classroom use or for self-study. This pack contains the 3rd edition of Ship or Sheep? and a set of 4 audio CD.
English | Pearson ESL | MP3 + PDf | 23 + 16 MB
– Provides detailed analyses of key topics such as vowels, consonants, stress and intonation, with a variety of sample lessons for each topic
– Includes a photocopiable Learner’s Reference Chart of English Sounds, a breakdown of common pronunciation errors, and pronunciation and spelling tables
– An audio CD with spoken examples of sounds, words and phrases from the book puts the theories examined into a clear context.
TOEFL │ PDF │ 518 pages │ 8428 KB
* 450+ essays of 6.0 score.
* Covers 100% of 185 ETS official topics.
* ETS publishes its official list of TOEFL essay topics on its website. All essays assigned on the actual TOEFL test come from this list.
* This eBook contains 450 model essays of score 6 (1-6 scale). Each essay was written on one of the topics from the ETS official list. This eBook covers 100% of these topics.
* This eBook offers an intensive preparation for the TWE test. It can also be used to prepare for the writing and speaking sections of the new TOEFL test.
Saddleback Educational Publishing, Inc. | 111 pages | PDF | 3,3 MB